New York City is home to some of the world’s most popular attractions. Known as the “city that never sleeps,” New York City still manages to attract a variety of travelers—from the dreamer to the next big innovator—all while delivering hefty spurts of energy to make anyone eager to explore it all in one night.
Day or night, New York City hosts everything in entertainment from Broadway shows to late night TV show tapings, from jazz clubs to huge concerts at Madison Square Garden. Coupled with a majestic skyline, historical attractions like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, the Chrysler Building and Grand Central Station are still some of widely sought out places to visit, but there is still a lot of hidden gems that have yet to be discovered.
Since tours and activities are known to sell out in a “New York minute,” we urge you to book your clients tours early to avoid an issue. Because this city offers so much flexibility in getting around—whether it is by car, train, bus, bike or on foot—most travelers can see popular attractions in a day. To help you get started with your client’s travel plans to New York City, we’ve generated a list of 10 extraordinary tours and activities for them to enjoy:
- New York Sightseeing Pass – Book today.
- Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Food and Culture Tour – Book today.
- New York Hip-Hop Tour – Book today.
- New York City Twilight Cruise – Book today.
- New York City Food Cart Walking Tour – Book today.
- New York City Wall Street Insider Tour – Book today.
- Deconstructing Pizza at Eataly New York City – Book today.
- New York City Original Rock ‘n’ Roll Walking Tour – Book today.
- New York TV and Movie Tour – Book today.
- Harlem Soul Food and Jazz Evening Tour – Book today.
Still looking for more ideas? Head over to our New York City Page, which offers a host of tips and useful information to make your client’s trip a memorable one.
To learn more about the products and services that are available on ARC MarketPlace, click here.