Las Vegas is known for its bright lights, long nights and lively entertainment—on and off—the Las Vegas Strip. While it is still warm this time of year, the cooler temperatures at night make Las Vegas a desirable destination to add to your clients’ fall travel bucket list.The infamous “Strip” can be a magnetic attraction for any traveler, however, it is what lies beyond the city limits is where some of the most memorable adventures await your clients.
Check out these top five trending Las Vegas tours and activities:
- Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour – Your clients will enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic and fly low over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return.
- Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride – This scenic hot air balloon ride is a romantic way to fly over Las Vegas. Your clients will soar over Las Vegas neighborhoods, see gorgeous views of Red Rock Canyon and more.
- Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour – Escape from the casinos and hike through gorgeous Red Rock Canyon, a favorite amongst Las Vegas locals.
- Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour – This popular tour offers a knowledgeable guide for your clients to learn about the history and mechanics of the Hoover Dam. Additionally, they will have the exclusive opportunity to “walk on top” of the dam.
- Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast – Your clients will leave the Las Vegas Strip behind for a day to go to a ranch where they will dine on a hearty Western-style breakfast before saddling up for a scenic horseback ride.
To see more Las Vegas tours and activities available on ARC MarketPlace, click here.